1.07.2009

"My Endless Love..."



My love, Theres only you in my life, The only thing thats bright

My first love, Youre every breath that I take, Youre every step I make

And i, I want to share, All my love with you, No one else will do...

And your eyes, They tell me how much you care
Yes, you will always be My endless love

Two hearts, Two hearts that beat as one, Our lives have just begun

Forever, I'll hold you close in my arms, I cant resist your charms

And love, Oh love, I'll be a fool for you, Im sure
You know I dont mind...

cause you, You mean the world to me
I know, Ive found in you...
My endless love

...and love, Oh love...
Ill be that fool For you, Im sure...You know I dont mind
Oh you know I dont mind

And, yes, You'll be the only one cause no one can deny This love I have inside
And Ill give it all to you My love My love, my love...
My endless love


Romantic Sax- Endless love - Kenny G-

No comments: